Thursday, August 09, 2007

Free Gifts - Cash Prizes

Ok, I am like you and am always skeptical when it comes to sweepstakes. I have come across one that pretty unique from my point of view, because there doesn't seem to be any catch.

This website that gives out free gifts like PS3's, Wii's, cars, cash, and more, is very user friendly and pretty fun to mess around with. What you do is sign up, and you bid on prizes. The person with the lowest unique bid wins the item, and then you do NOT even have to pay the amount that you bid! You don't even have to pay for shipping!

I signed up today, and maybe in the next week or two I will win a big cash prize that I can blog to you about! Anyhow, it's pretty fun just trying to get the lowest unique bid, so we'll see if it will pay off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Tnkx For sharing this infos
visite Mé here plz : 4Lifestylz
Visit 4Lifestylz

9-best-body-scrubs-for-dry-winter-skin

8-different-ways-to-make-your-lips-look

eye-make-up

smokey-eye-makeup-for-brown-eyes

latest-celebrity-diet-trends

Visite: 4lifestylz ; Daily Dose of News for your healthy lifestyle.